Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Things married mom is obsessed with during the holidays.

Hi guy, married mom here. Sorry is a blog isn't slacking we have been so busy with the holidays. So in honor of the holidays here's my list of things I'm obsessed with during the holiday season. Expect our blog to pick back up after this crazy holiday season is over.

1. Eggnog! Because its delicious.

2. Gingerbread. It reminds me of going to the old pastry shop that use to be open in town that I would always get a gingerbread man at with my grandmother.

3. Pandora Christmas radio. It makes everything I'm doing more festive have a wonderful Christmas music playing in the background.

4. Snowball fights with my son.

5. Hot cocoa and cuddles after said snowball fights.

6. Decorating!

7. Holiday baking I love the cookies the snowman cupcakes the food Christmas dinner. This is unfortunate for my waistline.

8. Getting to play The Santa Clause card when my kid is acting up. You better cut that out or you'll be on the naughty list.

9. Wrapping presents. I love being able to see the surprise enjoy on my son's face when he unwraps them.

10. And most of all spending time with family and Friends. Doing all the crazy things that needs to get done for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment