Wednesday, November 20, 2013

10 Things My Manchild Does For Me:

My manchild, my husband, my life partner. This post is an ode to you and all that you do.

1. He makes money for us to pay for shit with.

2. He shuts off the lights and locks the door every night, because I'm afraid of the dark.

3. He lets me steal his body heat by allowing me to tuck my cold feet up into his balls.

4. I can always count on him to clean up the poop messes that I don't want to touch.

5. He drives me places and goes to pick me up stuff until I can drive myself!

6. One of his tools of seduction is giving me a back rub, so even if I tell him to fuck off I want to sleep, I've still gotten my back rubbed.

7. He shows our child old ass shows like Thundercats and He-Man so our son can be retro.

8. He doesn't make fun of my attempts at twerking.

9. He puts up with my crazy ass.

10. He is overall a good guy, and I love him very much. He makes me happy most of the time.

-Married Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment